Thanks blbs I missed out on this first time around. I have been listening to much more "Hard Bop" lately. it is good to go back & hear how good these guys were. Definitely have that "Jazz Messengers" feeling here.
Hi! It's **FLASHBACK TIME** and I appreciate! Please try to re-up Quintaesencia- West Coast Jazz #46·#47 - Shorty Rogers and West Coast Jazz #18·#19- Wardell Gray Thank you very much.
http://elsonidodeljazz.blogspot.com/2012/11/hard-bop-73-lee-morgan-i.html
ResponderEliminarThanks blbs I missed out on this first time around. I have been listening to much more "Hard Bop" lately. it is good to go back & hear how good these guys were. Definitely have that "Jazz Messengers" feeling here.
ResponderEliminarHi!
ResponderEliminarIt's **FLASHBACK TIME** and I appreciate!
Please try to re-up
Quintaesencia- West Coast Jazz #46·#47 - Shorty Rogers and
West Coast Jazz #18·#19- Wardell Gray
Thank you very much.
Lee Morgan fue sin duda uno de los grandes trompetistas de jazz Bop y Hard-Bop. Tuvo una muerte tan absurda, baleado por su propia mujer, en un bar.
ResponderEliminar